Sunday, June 12, 2011

Busy, busy and all-good but still such a busy Spring into Summer

Busy...and all good-busy but boy, am I one tired Lowcountry Preppy this Spring



Hello everyone: my readers, my passers-by and the friends and family on Facebook who read this as it streams into there from this blog site....

I hope you all have been having a wonderful Spring into Summer season as have I :)

It's been so much fun and so very festive that I haven't posted as many blog posts as I usually do but I hope to get back to doing so in the next little while.

This warming-months season of 2011 I've been super-busy with work, inundated with projects around both the house and the grounds here, helping out with a myriad of charitable and social events, volunteering around church, catching up with friends over lunch hours and lingering dinners and so for and so on....

Thank goodness for our 10 day Florida Keys getaway: we needed that relaxing "breather" both before and after it that's for sure.

And so soon I'll do some fun blogging about islander parties, croquet playing, summer fashions, Lowcountry cuisine, decorating for hot n' humid months and the like but for now...

...off I dash once again. Today's "busy" is driving James back to the Savannah Airport this afternoon then heading back into town for evening church service, delivering some baby presents, going out to dinner with good friends, swinging by the grocery store afterwards then when finally back at home, setting out my work outfits for this next coming week plus writing some more bills to mail out before heading to work early tomorrow morning... and I thought Sundays were to be a day of rest ;)

2 comments:

  1. Summer is here preppy Lady! Hope you can slow down now and enjoy the delights of the season! Always look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much and I have HUGE news I'll try to put up a post with sometime soon...maybe tonight if I can get a buncha' things accomplished by then...:)

    ReplyDelete