Monday, July 26, 2010

Chaise Longue-ing Lexicon... putting descriptive words into action

Sunning in front of the chaise longue offerings of a Scottsdale, AZ resort, ahh...
Grilfriends make for the BEST pool chaise longuer-buddies at the cottage's pool


After posting about the inherent Preppiness of chaise-lounging.... I thought I'd share some pictures of my summer's poolside chaise longue-ing activity. The cottage offers up both on-the-deck and by-the-pool choices while the resort James and I were recently enjoying out in Scottsdale, Arizona had "spa plush" ones at the ready around the blissfully-quiet adult only pool.


All in all, it's definitely a summertime feeling whenever there are chaise longues set out n' about...


I hope all of my readers are enjoying a wonderful summer as well this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment