Sunday, July 31, 2011

The NEW Black and White... Kate Spade super-stylin'...

Kate Spade's modern-rose print trench coat-top is perfection... as is...
...this black n' white printed fitted blazer paired with jeans...and...
...probably the perfect rendering of a platform pump...ahh...
...accessory-ready as well with this beautiful, classic bangle...and...
...don't forget an elegantly-whimsical Kate Spade creative handbag...
...along with this super-stylish computer bag plus...
...even for the home...black and white patterned fine china: love it!!!


Recently I have been living out of suitcases... being in between the island house, the cottage and a few hotel rooms now as I've begun my new job and we've begun transitioning from a tiny island off the coast of South Carolina to eventually living somewhere in or around the Savannah area.


We may keep the island house but for now are concentrating on finding something in Savannah. My uncle's a long-time realtor in Savannah and has been showing us places both on and right-near the water in the very picturesque Isle of Hope and Coffee Bluff areas: near to my work and James' commuting back and forth from the airport. Plus, our kind of lifestyling as well....


To keep simplified during all of this transitioning, I've limited my work wardrobe to basically black, white and cream-hued clothing pieces and shoes. Adding-in pearls and a few shiny-silver jewelry pieces has rounded out what"s-easy-for-work-and-keeping-easily-packed.


Being such a huge Kate Spade fan, it was pleasantly surprising to see while perusing through her latest offerings both in the store I work with and also online...a strong trend for Black and White styling that's anything but boring... SO super chic with an interplay of retro-whimsy...LOVE IT!!!


Hmmm.... I may, just may hafta' add a piece of this into my work wardrobing sometime soon!





2 comments:

  1. Love every single item and am a big fan of the Kate Spade clothing line, totally classic and tailored with a twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI enchanted home! Oh my... there's (for me) the "perfect bag" in our Kate Spade section of the accessories department that I pass by all the time and... I sooo want to get it!!! ;) It may become an early, early birthday present to myself. Hope you are doing well and when life calms down a bit more for me I'll pop over to your blog more often and see how your beautiful house is coming along. We have had no time to really house-hunt here in Savannah, sigh, oh well. We may end up renting for awhile rather than jump-in too quickly and buying something we'd regret later on. Will update as that goes along and all the best to you as always! :) Lachlan

    ReplyDelete