- Expansion of one's Hunter boots "Wellies" collection would never be questioned as purely a "want"...on the farm, they're definitely a need
- Gardening tools and supplies have become so darn cute and can be monogrammed
- More fresh vegetables and flowers for the cutting than we could possibly use n' give away
- Complete privacy: 24/7 and 365 days a year out there
- No makeup, hair in a bandanna, no fuss getting ready each morning- could get used to that
- Pecans, pecans and more pecans...
- Truly living a simplified, off the land self-sufficient kind of life
- Oodles of time for my writing and also USC isn't too far for the future PhD pursuit
- Carrying on the tradition of family members living out on the road named after them
- James would be happy- I kinda' think this would be reason #1 but of course ;)
Things I would miss by being on the farm would take up another listing and may take up more than ten points bien sur! Best of all worlds would be for James and I to have two places and go in between them: one on the farm and one out on the island.... we'll see what happens.
Until then, we'll keep enjoying walking along the farm's fields and woods with one another........